We will feel more at home if we can watch our favorites on the device that we prefer. It is possible that you are worried about selecting the right streaming service. If you are, we can help. 10Play is one of the best streaming services that let users view its content. You can stream the 10Play content to your favorite devices. We can assist with how to view the 10Play content on a larger screen. We can help you with the steps for getting the 10Play application activate on Smart TV.
What is 10 Play?
The 10Play streaming service provides access to many on-demand programming. 10 Play lets you watch live TV, TV Shows, as well as other content. The 10Play Service is available through the Network 10 service. The 10Play is only available in Australia. The service provides content to view for free. This service is accessible on Android, iOS & Windows 10 Desktop and Tablet, web browsers PC, Mac, &linux, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV.
You can Get the 10 apps on Smart TV. Let’s get to installing the app Smart HTML3_.
- Install 10 Play for Android TV
- Samsung TV 10 Play
- Procedure to Install 10Play on Android TV
Following the instructions, you can download 10 Play apps to your Android TV.
- Step 1 Get access to the Google Play Store.
- Step2 To search the Play application in the Google Play Store, make a Search.
- Step 3 You can then click on the 10 Play in the search results on Android TV.
- Step 4: Now, select the Install option for your AndroidTV to install the 10 Play App on your AndroidTV.
Installation of 10 Play on Samsung TV
Let’s look at the procedure to install 10 Play on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 1 To access the SmartHub button on the Samsung Smart TV remote
- Step2 Now, move your access over to the Apps Section.
- Step3 You can then do a look for the 10 HTML3_ Play apps.
- Step4 Now, click on the results to find the Play application.
- Step5 Next, click installs to get the 10- HTML3_ Play app.
Guide to Activate 10 Play on Smart TV
After installing the app onto your TV install this procedure to active the 10Play app.
- Launch the 10Play app.
- The activation appears within the 10 apps.
- Search in Browser 10play.com.au/activate on your device.
- Next sign along with your 10 credentials in the browser.
- Now attaches the activation key and click on 10play.com.au/activate in the browser on your Smartphone/Desktop.
- The 10 Play application will then be activated.
Steps to Get 10 Play On Smart TV using Chromecast
Let’s look at how to get 10 Play on your Chromecast-compatible TV.
- Step 1 Get your SmartTV to launch your Chromecast.
- Step 2 Install the 10Play app on your smartphone. Also, sign in.
- Step 3 Now connects your Google Chromecast and Smartphone to the same WiFi.
- Step4 Launch the 10Play app.
- Step 5 Tap on the casting icon to open the 10 Play app from your smartphone.
- Step6 You can choose your Chromecast by selecting it from the 10 Play App on your smartphone.
- Step 7 After you’ve connected, you can view the content on your Smartphone through the app and then enjoy it on your Chromecast Smart TV.
Steps to Get 10 Play on Smart TV using External Devices
To install the 10 Play App on an incompatible TV, you can follow these steps. You can Install The 10 PlayApp on External Devices.
- Apple TV
- Telstra TV
- With your smart TV, launch your external device.
- You will have access to the AppStore that you selected on your device.
- Install 10, Play App on your device.
- Activate 10 Use App on your device. View content on your TV.
The 10Play App lets you enjoy your favorite Live TV and online programming content. We hope the article Install The 10Play on your Smart TV has clarified any doubts.
Official link – https://10play.com.au/activate