at&t universal credit card Online Account Login
at&t universal credit card: Citi provides all AT&T Universal Cardholders with a secure, safe, and user-friendly login interface to access their account online quickly.
By using the website users can sign up for an account with a new credit card make a purchase or check transactions, view or update account information, and perform a variety of other tasks that can be done through it at any moment from anywhere on the internet.
How do I Register to get AT&T Card Online Access?
To use the benefits of your AT&T Universal Card, first, you’ll need to enroll with Online Access and set up an online account. This is a simple process and takes only a short amount of duration to finish. To begin the process of registering your AT&T Universal Card Online Access Registration, you must
- Visit the AT&T Card Sign-On page provided by Citi at www.universalcard.com
- Go to the “Sign On box in the right-hand side of the page. Click on the “Register for Online Access” link that is at the bottom.
- Fill in the 16-digit AT&T Universal Card Number without any spaces or dashes in the fields that are specifically designed for Credit or Debit Card numbers.
- Hit”Continue Set Up” or the “Continue Create Account” button for account verification.
Follow the directions in the display to choose the user ID and password to enable online access. You can also verify that you have created your AT&T Universal Card Online Account with just a few simple steps.
When you sign up, you could be asked to provide the details of your Social Security Number or ITIN date of birth, address as well as other information to verify your identity.
How to Sign In AT&T universal Card Online Account
After you’ve been signed up to gain Online Access, you can manage your AT&T Universal Card Account online and make use of the many services provided to you through Citi Online.
This is a quick instruction for first-time AT&T Universal Card Account users as well as already existing ones, on how to login and gain access to your AT&T Universal Card Account access almost 24/7.
- Access the internet and go to AT&T Card Sign-On web portal at www.universalcard.com
- Enter the User ID and Password into their respective fields in the “Sign On box located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Make sure you tick the “Remember my User ID” checkbox to ensure the username is saved to your device in order to speed up the next login process. (Do not activate the feature if you’re on an unshared or public device)
- Hit on the “Sign on” button.
How to Retrieve AT&T Card Account Login Information.
If you’re experiencing difficulties accessing account AT&T Universal Card, then you are able to solve the issue using your main cardholder’s details.
In order to do that, you’ll be required to click”Forgot Password “Forgot the User Account ID?” or “Forgot Password?” link under the “Sign On” link and fill in the AT&T Universal Card Number.
Select”Continue” or click the “Continue” click and then enter the required information for verification of your identity. Then, you’ll be asked to retrieve the password or reset the Username for the account. AT&T Universal Card Online Account Access.
How do I activate the New AT&T Universal Card Online?
The brand new AT&T Universal Cardholders who just received their card in the mail may also activate their card through the AT&T Card Sign-On Portal before they start to use it.
The process of activating an AT&T Universal card online is very simple and easy to do and can be accomplished in a couple of steps similar to
- Go to the same AT&T Universal Cards site Click Here as mentioned earlier
- Click the “Activate the Card” link that is located near the end of the “Sign On Tab’ on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the field labeled “Card Number” by entering the number that appears on the newly issued AT&T Universal Card without spaces or dashes.
- Hit on the “Continue” link to input the necessary information as per the on-screen instructions. enable the card. AT&T Universal Card.
If you require any assistance with your AT&T Universal Card, log into Your Citi AT&T Universal Card Online Account and speak to a Citi Representative to get the best help.
For general correspondence You can also mail to the following Address:
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117