Carters Credit Card Login– If you shop often, it’s a plus to know that your local store offers credit cards for qualified customers. This will allow you to increase your financing options, save money, and have more fun. Carter’s credit card can provide this, and it’s one of the country’s largest retailers of children’s clothes.
You are a regular buyer of Carter’s and want more buying power through Carter’s. If so, consider applying for Carter’s credit card.
Comenity Bank issues this card. Cardholders can take advantage of store discounts and cashback products.
The advantages of having a Carter’s Credit Card
- Get free shipping when you buy with your credit card.
- Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Carter’s or any other important retailer that sells children’s clothing.
- Birthday presents.
- Get access to special promotions and other bonus offers.
- Cardholders will be invited to the latest arrivals and special occasions.
- Sign up to receive a special invitation
What’s Carter’s Credit Card?
Carter’s credit card, privately labeled in the US by Comenity Bank, is issued to Carter. A credit card used at Carter’s or its family brands, OshKosh B’gosh (r) and Skip Hop. (r)
It cannot be used as a regular credit card, but it to open a specialized card with different rewards. Customers who frequent Carter’s are the best candidates for this card.
Before applying for this card, you must first register for “My Rewarding Moments.” Additional application requirements include personal information, complete address, and phone number.
The card is stored so that it won’t impact your credit score. Comenity Bank will assess your financial situation before approval.
Logging into your Carter’s credit card account
- To access Carters Credit Card Login account page, visit this hyperlink
- Type your login credentials in the box to Sign In.
- If you’re using your computer as your personal computer, double-check your Remember Me.
- To access your remote card platform, double-tap “Sign in.”
Forgot your password? How do you recover your Login Password?
- Go to the section for your Carter’s credit card account login, and locate the section where your login credentials can be retrieved.
- Next, enter your account details to confirm your identity. Enter the user’s ID, ZIP code, and four SSNs.
- Once you have completed it, click the button to log in to your account.
- To retrieve your login details, follow the instructions on the screen.
You can apply for a Carter’s Credit Card before you submit your application.
Applying for Carters Credit Card Login is easy. This is all you need before you start:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- A valid federal ID must be presented.
- An official tax ID number, such as an SSN or SIN, must be obtained.
- Street addresses must be valid and unique. PO addresses are not allowed.
You can apply for the Carters Credit Card Login if you meet the above criteria. For more information about how to submit your credit card application online, please see
How To Make A Carter’s Card Application
- Visit the credit card application page at https://www.carters.com/creditcard-login to get things started.
- Log in to your account and create an account for the online form.
- To apply instantly without creating an account, click on the relevant link.
- Fill in all required information, such as your annual wage, SSN, and home address.
- After it’s finished, click “I Consent” and forward your application.
You can receive your card by mail within seven days of your application being accepted.
Once the card arrives at your home, you’ll need to activate it immediately.
You will need to register for an account on an online platform that allows you to manage your cards instantly.
The Benefits of Registering An Account Online
Online registration offers many options. Online registration allows you to enjoy the card’s benefits without leaving home.
You can also do these things:
- Pay the charges for using the card.
- View the card’s statement.
- Register for email and text message alerts.
- Get a free FICO score.
- Perform transaction activities.
- Manage your preferences with others
Registering for an Account or Credit Card Activation
- To get started, visit the official website of the Carter website.
- Click on the link to continue. It should read Register Now.
- Enter your credit card number and the last four digits of your SSN in the fields.
- Next, click on the “Find My Account” icon to create a new account.
Once you have created an online account successfully, you can log in to the website to manage and update your account from any device connected to the internet.
Making a Carter’s Credit Card Payment.
Online payments to your credit card by calling or going online. Click this link to pay your bill.
Calling: Dial 1877-563-567 to make an internet credit card payment. What is the best way to use a credit card on the internet?
There is a limit on what you can buy online with your credit card. It is unavailable online, but you can shop in-store at Carter’s.
Does Carter Issue a Retailer Credit Card?
Carter is the owner of a retailer credit card. This card can only buy items at the Carter retail store.
Data for Carter’s Credit Card
Call 1-877-563-767 for any questions
All problems should be sent to Comenity Capital Bank PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 4321 3003.
Carters Credit Card Login – FAQs
How do you pay your Carter’s bill?
How do I pay my Carter’s credit card by phone? Comenity Capital Bank allows customers to pay their credit cards over the telephone. The customer service number for Comenity Capital Bank is 1-877-5635767
How do I make a payment to Carter’s?
Carter’s Phone Bill
You can pay your Carter’s credit cards on your account by dialing 1-877-563-5767 and then following the prompts -the same one you use to contact customer service
Can I make payment at Carters store?
You have the option to pay your CARTERS account in cash or by EFTPOS at the store
What bank issues Carter’s credit card?
Comenity Capital Bank
We are the bank that manages your Carter’s (r) credit card. Comenity Capital Bank is dedicated to helping cardholders in need due to COVID-19. We encourage you to use Account Center to manage your Carter’s (r) Credit card account.