Registration of your card
First, you must first register yourself using the steps given in the following steps:
- Visit the Comdata cardholder.com website at https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=LoginPage or https://www.cardholder.comdata.com
- Second, to Comdata login then you must click the “Cardholders Registration Here” button found in the left-hand side of the screen. You may also choose registration as a new user by selecting “Are You a New User? Click here to sign up and then click the ‘Login option.
Methods to activate the system
- Go to the page https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=ActScreen. The page has the directions “Please enter your card number and activation code to begin registration.”
- Prior to activation of the Comdata cardholders, Remedy Branch issues a temporary card to allow Comdata activation. This means that you have to insert the 16-digit code on the card.
- Second, to obtain to get the Comdata to activate code you must write the nine-digit SSN.
- Then, press the button ‘NEXT.
How to finish your profile on the account
- The first step is to enter your username. It must comprise 16 letters, along with the numbers, your email address, and your desired password. You can also enter a new password, select your security questions and their answers.
- Click on the Submit Option.
- Then, you’ve successfully registered your Comdata cardholder.
- Once you’ve registered your Comdata cardholder, visit the home page where you will find the following information about your cardholder:
- You will be able to see your name that they will then mail to you via the email address you provide.
- It will also display the balance available.
- The status of the cardholder, as well as the current information, will also be displayed at the top of the screen.
How to set up Direct Deposit
To transfer money into a bank account via the Comdata Cardholder Account, you must follow the steps below:
If you want to make sure that the information supplied by you for your Comdata account as well as your bank account is correct The pre-note period that is only 10 days. It is also possible to get the funds you have deposited with Comdata Payroll Card only in your pre-note time.
There are two kinds of Direct Deposits, i.e., the manual as well as the Automatic Direct deposit. You must organize for both types of direct deposit. It is also possible to set up the same bank account to make both the deposit and withdrawal, but they will need to go through pre-note procedures.
Following both the deposits have been made, they complete their pre-note period. Automatic direct deposit moves all most recent transactions in your account. Direct deposit is a manual process that transfers all funds that are in the Comdata accounts to the account you have.
- Login to your account at https://www.cardholder.comdata.com
- Select the “Direct Deposit.” button
- Enter the amount you would like to store for your Comdata account
When you have placed the amount you’d like to exit the ‘Amount’ menu and then select the Save button. You will also receive a message, e.g., ‘Your request was successful’ on the previous page.
Setting up of Manual Direct Deposit
- Click on the Add New Manual Direct Deposit Account option.
- Then, select “Account Type to select it by pressing the arrow that is down-sided on the right of the ‘Account Type the section ‘Banking Information.
- Thirdly, enter your 9-digit Routing Number, your Account Number, followed by the Confirm Number of your Account.
- Finally, click the “SUBMIT” button.
Setting up of Automatic Direct Deposit
- Press “Add New Automatic Direct Deposit Account Option.
- Then, select “Account Type and then press the arrow that is down-sided on the right of “Account Type in the section ‘Banking Information.
- Thirdly, enter your 9-digit Routing Number, your Account Number, followed by Reconfirming Account Number.
- In the “Election per load section, you are able to choose the kind of election you’d like by selecting either ‘Fixed Amount or Percentage. If you would like to transfer the entire amount in automated direct deposit then you must select ‘Percentage’ then display 100 in the “Election” section.
- Then, click the “SUBMIT” button.
What is the final state of Direct Deposit?
The pre-note period begins when you submit the information regarding Direct Deposit for 10 days. In the time period, it is also possible to be able to see your Manual Direct Deposit or Automatic Direct Deposit displayed on the main screen. When you verify your information, your account’s status will show “Waiting. After successfully verifying the information on the account it’ll be changed to “Active.’
You are not able to transfer funds to your account if the verification status remains in the waiting state. Your account must be subject to another note period of 10 days in the event that you entered incorrect information during the procedure of establishing a Direct Deposit.
Alternative Pay cards to Comdata
If you’d prefer to pay with a credit card but your employer doesn’t utilize Comdata and you are unable to use it, they could make use of Rapid! Paycard instead. capitalone.con/activate