Employee Connection is a website specifically designed for Macy’s as well as Bloomingdale’s employees. Employees can access their personal information, such as advantages and various programs. They can also check their pay and its information as well as company news. They also have access to many other items.
There is a specific requirement to be able to access the site in a proper manner, make sure you’ve got each of these.
Connecting Employees log in to the Site Requirements
You must ensure that you have a stable and reliable internet connection and that your gadget is a connected internet.
For Macy’s device (internal)
- A computer equipped with Internet Explorer 11 for Windows computer
- For Mac, you need to be running Safari 7.01 or higher
- IE, Safari, or Chrome browser
- Google Chrome for Mac and Chrome for Mac
- Safari or the Chrome browser to iPhone and Ipad
- For Android tablets and phones you will need Chrome as well as the Android internet kit.
To review all PDF Files, install Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other PDF reader.
employee connection login Sign-in to Employee Connection
- First of all, you need to go to the official website: employeeconnection.net/
- In the upper menu bar You will see “My on-site” Click on it.
- You will be taken to the login page.
- There are two empty boxes
- You must input the 8 Digit Employee ID in the first field. The ID of the employee 8 Digit is the number they provided when they hired you.
- In the next step You will be asked to enter your password for the network. Verify your password prior to proceeding onto the next stage.
- If you’re not sure of what password you have, do not be concerned. Go through the following guide and you’ll find a the step-by-step guide you need to follow to help you find your password.
- After that, you’ll have to click on the login button.
- Now you can log in to the account you have created and control the entirety of your accounts from the dashboard.
Account Locked by Employee Account
If you encounter an error, your account has been locked. You can unlock it using the forget password procedure that is provided below. The process is the same for both. It is also the case when you visit the site to the site for the very first time.
employee connection Forgot your password
If you encounter any problems when logging in, and you’re receiving an error that says your password is not correct or that your account has been locked then you need to follow these steps carefully in order to change your password in the event that you’ve forgotten it.
- Go to the official website of Employee connection at employeeconnection.net
- On the homepage, under on the Main Menu bar, You must click on “My in-site”
- You will see an option saying “Forgot/unlock/change the password. This option can be found in the lower right hand corner of the input box.
- Click the button
- Now, you will be redirected to the page for forgotten passwords
- Enter the Employee ID with 8 Digits.
- If you want to use pins you may enter the pin number of 4 that you received during your hire
- If you aren’t able to remember the pin, there’s no need to be concerned. Find the Social Security Number, and enter the last four digits from your SSN.
- Double-check the pin when typing.
- After you have completed both of these You will then be asked to prove that you’re not an automated system.
- Just click on the button which states “I’m not a bot”
- Sometimes, you’ll be asked to find some images prior to proceeding. Check each image. For instance, if , for example, you have to tick images of the bus. Make sure you tick all images that have bus.
- Then, you will notice the tick mark that is right.
- An access code will then be sent to the contacts registered with us.
- After you’ve got it, type the code at the indicated time and click the next button.
- It will ask you to input your new password.
- Be sure to type a strong password that is easy to remember , yet difficult to figure out. Never divulge your password to anyone. Make sure to keep it confidential.
- After you have created the new password. Press”Confirm”.
- Now you can login using the new username and password.
- The user will be automatically directed onto the sign-in screen. If not, use the same method that was mentioned above.
If you’re still having difficulty connecting to the system, please contact the. Contact the HR at any time by calling 678-474-2300. If you experience any problems after logging in, then you can call the HR department by calling 1-800-234-6229