Fetch Activation code: Activate your Fetch TV box by going to fetchtv.com.au/activate by enter the code from your Smart Tv screen. To activate more boxes, go to www.fetchtv.com.au/account and add more boxes to your account.
Airflow is ensured by leaving 5cm around the Fetch box. The remote control can be used up to 6m from the Fetch box. Before cleaning the Fetch box, unplug it from the power supply. Only use a dry cloth for cleaning – don’t use any chemicals or water. It would help if you did not attempt to open the Fetch box. This could cause severe injury and void your warranty.
Activate Fetch on your Device
- Visit fetchtv.com.au/activate on your web browser.
- Click on Get Started.
- Fill your Account details.
- Choose your Package.
- Fill your Payment Information.
- Confirm your details.
- Enter the Fetch ID/ Activation code.
Where can you find your Activation Code/Fetch ID?
If you haven’t yet set up Fetch,
- Visit fetchtv.com.au/activate to get your Activation Code (also called your Fetch ID). To add your second or third boxes. In ‘Account Settings, choose ‘Add & Remove Fetch Box’.
- Fetch Activation Code is displayed on your screen. Note down it. You will also receive it via SMS or email.
- You can look up your Activation Code by going to fetchtv.com.au/activate. Sign in with the email address you used to sign up and the password. Next, select ‘Add & Remove Fetch Boxes’ in the’ Account Setting’ section to view the activation codes for each box.
- Once your Fetch box is set up, you can access the Activation Code from your box’s menu by selecting Menu > Manage > Settings> User Preferences > Activation Code, or Settings> Device Info > Options. Your PIN will be required to view your activation code.
How does this work?
- Some retail shops started selling Fetch set-top box sets as early as July 2014.
- Once you’ve set up your set-top box, go to fetch.com.au/activate to subscribe with Fetch.
- Fetch will then send you an activation key. Fetch will then send you an activation code.
- Internode will measure all data used in retail Fetch services.
Official link – https://www.fetchtv.com.au/activate
Hi, I am Sam hatter and I am working as a professional blog writer. I am writing tech related issues blogs.