Download the app, log in to your Movies Anywhere account, and you can start watching movies on your streaming device. There are two ways to activate films from any device. Follow these instructions to activate on moviesanywhere.com/activate.
Movies Anywhere, a free app, syncs and collects all your digital movie content from different platforms. You can then view them all in one location. It can be used with material from Google Play (Amazon, iTunes, VUDU) and other platforms. It supports films from studios and other film services, such as Disney, Universal Studios, and Warner Bros. 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Sony Pictures Entertainment. This allows you to collect thousands of movie titles across many platforms and apps into one app.
Enjoy Movies anywhere on online Platform
Movies Anywhere, a free app, sync all your digital movies across many platforms. You can then view them all from one place. It can be used with material from Google Play (Amazon, iTunes, VUDU) and other platforms. It also supports films from studios and other film services, such as Disney, Universal Studios, and Warner Bros. 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Sony Pictures Entertainment. This allows you to collect thousands of movie titles across many platforms and apps into one app.
Activate Movies anywhere on Streaming Device?
- Create an activation code, and suddenly enter it
- Open the Movies Anywhere app and select your favorite movies. Log in
- Choose “Get Code!”Kindly see the “Choose a Sign-in Method.”This will show a Movies Anywhere activation key.
- Go to moviesanywhere.com/activate, open a browser on your computer, and sign in.
- Enter Select the activation code.
- Click “Activate.”
The sync process will take only a few seconds, and you can access and stream movies from Movies Anywhere to your TV or other supported device.
How to Create a Moviesanywhere Account?
Visit moviesanywhere.com Click here to join now. Click the button at the top-right of the screen. You would then be able to sign in utilizing your email address: Google or Facebook account details or Register for a New Account With new information.
Follow the on-screen instructions. Connect the account. Your Amazon Video, Google Play, and Vudu accounts will be redirected. For each platform, you’ll be redirected to a different login page. Log in MoviesAnywhere will share your information.
After sync, all your movies and other accounts from retailers like Amazon Video, Vudu, Google Play, Vudu, Amazon Video, and iTunes will be available.
MoviesAnywhere supports Android smart phones, Android TVs, Apple TVs, iPhone, iPad, Android TVs, Apple TVs, iPod, Roku TVs, Fire TV Sticks, Fire TV Sticks, and Xbox One. Movies Anywhere can be viewed on any device, including a Samsung Smart TV or Mac, Windows PCs, and other smart TVs. It can also be accessed through many services that support its streaming app and other apps that sync up with its collection.
Movies are updated in the following ways:
- Paramount, Lions Gate, MGM/UA, and MGM/UA have decided not to support the service. The app supports HDR10 only at the moment. It won’t work for movies that use Dolby Vision HDR, which is another competitor.
- Movies anywhere let you download movies for offline viewing on devices. Once downloads expire, you can keep them offline for up to 90 days. Movies anywhere app cannot download HDR or 4K movies.
- Screen Pass is an added function to the service. This allows you to lend your entire movie collection to anyone who has a Movies Anywhere account. Screen Pass allows you up to three movies monthly.
Official link – https://moviesanywhere.com/connect-device