File or Track Your Claim: Mymetroclaim Today In this article, we will discuss mymetroclaim.com and its benefits. We’ll begin by introducing the article.
Mymetroclaim Login at www.mymetroclaim.com
Stores of T-Mobile that recently bought a new mobile may apply for this promotion. You can purchase insurance for their device in order to shield it against any damages. In addition, they can benefit from their PHP (Premium Handset Protection ) program which allows you to design a device insurance plan for mobile security.
PHP program covers:
- Any accidental damage.
- It also covers the possibility of liquid damage.
- The theft and loss of mobile phones.
- When the warranty is over, it will also cover electrical or mechanical breakdowns.
How to File A My Metro Claim at www.mymetroclaim.com?
If you’re looking to file a my-metro claim, you must follow these instructions :
- First, visit www.mymetroclaim.com.
- It is possible to visit the website anytime since it’s accessible 24/7.
- Then, click the File/Track My Claim button.
- After that, enter your mobile number or serial number.
- Complete the captcha form.
- Finally, press the Submit button.
In the event that you don’t know or do not have the serial numbers, you will be able to find them at these locations:
- Below is the battery.
- The original packaging for the device.
- Purchase receipt.
- Dial #06# for the IMEI number. Dial #06# to display the IMEI.
- Make sure you have the correct settings.
- Contact your mobile operator.
In order to file, you’ll have to fill in the following details:
- Mobile number
- Serial number
- Model and make of the device
- The description of what occurred to your device, along with the date of the incident
- Contact information
- Account PIN number
- Security issue
- Payment method for the deductible
- The form for proof of loss
File a Claim By Phone
If you’d like to file an insurance claim over the phone, you should contact Assurant at 1-800-316-2075 and chat with a specialist in customer care.
Check Your Claim Status
To determine the status of your claim to check your claim status, follow these steps:
- To begin, go to www.mymetroclaim.com
- Click the File/Track My Claim icon.
- Then, enter either your phone number or serial number.
- Check the security checks.
- Click on Submit.
- After you have verified your number, click on Track My Claim.
- Now, enter your zip code.
- At last, Click Submit.
- Use the tabs on the upper of the screen.
How to Enroll in My Metro Claim?
Customers who have bought the T-Mobile device are able to sign up to register their device in the nearest Metro by T-Mobile retailer.
- Firstly, Claim Limit.
- You are allowed to make up to two claims per 12-month period, based on when the claim was made. initial repair or replacement, not to exceed less than $1,500 for each.
- Once your claim has reached its maximum, the coverage is cancelled.
Items That Are Covered
- Standard battery
- Standard home charger
- Standard SIM card If, in the event that the device is lost, or it is stolen, you can contact Metro through T-Mobile at 1-888-8metro8 to stop service.
Contact Customer Service
- From mymetroclaim.com
- Contact Us by clicking at the top of the page.
Use the online form to answer any queries you might have. The form requires the following information:
- Choose the reason you are contacting us.
- Email address
- Claim number
- Mobile phone number
- Write down your concerns
- Click Submit to submit the form.
- Call 1-800-316-2075
- Fax 1-866-450-4080