How to Activate Pran Card? Pran Card Activation Guide
Pran Card Activation: If you have recently received the Pran Card, you can activate it online to make purchases and conduct online transactions.
Pran Card offers many benefits for your everyday life. Pran Credit Card gives you flexibility in banking. This Pran Credit Card provides cashback and other benefits.
This guideline will show you the steps you need to take to activate your Pran card.
Check More Card Activation :
How can I activate my Pran card?
Activation PRAN Card
- Select the “eSign” option on the “eSign/Print and Courier” page.
- An OTP will send to the Aadhaar-registered number of such applicants for activation of the PRAN card.
- This applicant must fill the field with this OTP.
How long does it take to activate Pran?
PRAN is generated, and the PRAN card is printed and sent within 20 calendar days of the date of receipt at the CRA – Facilitation Centre.
How to track PRAN Dispatch Status
- Open the URL cra-nsdl.com/CRA/pranCardStatusInput.do
- Select New Registered PRAN, Re-issued PRAN, or Reissued Password/T -PIN
- Enter PPAN or PRAN
- Provide Captcha
- Click on Submit
How do I apply for a PRAN?
Online and offline applications can be made for a PRAN card. These two processes are described below.
- Offline method
Individuals can use the offline method by visiting a PoP (Point of Presence) accredited under the National Pension System. They will need to complete the PRAN card application form, Annexure S1 of the NPS Application Formula. These are the contents of the PRAN application form.
- Applicant’s details
- Applicant’s employment details
- Information on the nomination of the applicant
- The scheme details
- Subscriber’s Declaration to the Pension Regulatory Fund and Development Authority
The applicant must complete the PRAN application form and submit it to the appropriate official.
- Online method
NPS subscribers can open a permanent retirement account online at the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) website. The NPS-registered Central Record-keeping Agency (CRA) serves as the portal for all NPS-related activity.
Individuals can apply to NSDL PRAN with either their PAN or Aadhaar number. Below are both methods.
1. PRAN application using PAN
When applying for a PRAN Card via PAN, applicants must remember the following.
- An applicant must have a bank account at an accredited Bank to apply via PAN.
- KYC verification will be conducted by the bank chosen by such applicants during registration.
- The address and names of applicants should match those provided by the bank.
- All required information must be filled out online by applicants.
- All applicants must upload scans of their PAN card and a copy of a canceled check.
- All applicants must upload their signatures and scan them.
- After that, applicants will be redirected to a payment portal to make payments for their National Pension System accounts.
- They can print and courier the registration form to the CRA or eSign.
The contributions to PRA are also credited in T+2 Days, i.e., Two days after the payment date.
2. PRAN application using Aadhaar card
This method allows KYC verification to be done by an OTP. This OTP is sent via SMS to the registered mobile number and is recorded in the Aadhaar Database. After confirmation, all applicant information is automatically filled in in the online application.
The applicant must fill out the application form, then upload their signature. The applicant will then be directed to the payment portal to complete the application process.
Benefits of Pran Card Activation
Pran Card Pran Card is an online card for shopping, that can be loaded and made to make your life simpler. Pran Card comes with additional options. Pran Card offers various discounts such as amazing Cash backs for all types of purchases and services.
To activate your Pran Card, users need to be sure to follow the instructions carefully and follow the suggested steps. Also, if you’ve recently have received your Pran card activating the card is your only method to enjoy the benefits that come with it. Pran Card. This is the first thing to complete following the receipt of your Pran Card. The activation process for your Pran Card doesn’t take much time.
Requirements To Activate Pran Cards
- A new card from Pran with Pran Card Number and Expiry Date as well as CVV Code, Security Code, etc . with you.
- A valid online account that has a user ID as well as a password.
- A registered telephone number is associated with your name.
- Pran Card Activation number
- Real information to verify purposes.
How to Activate Pran Card? Step By Step Guide
If you’ve just received your Pran card and you want to activate it, it will be the sole method to get the benefits offered by the card. It’s the first thing to complete after receiving the Pran card. The activation process of your card will not require a long time.
You can follow the instructions below in order to activate your Pran card using your Pran Card Online activation method.
You can activate your Pran Card Online At enps.nsdl.com The steps for Pran Card Online activation
We will look at the steps we need to take to complete your Pran Card Activation or Pran Card Registration job.
- To begin with, your Pran Card Activation or Pran Card Registration process Click this link.
- Find and click “New-Registration” and then, choose Indian citizen.
- Enter your PAN number / Aadhar number.
- Choose the bank with that you hold an account.
- Enter your personal details. For example, Firstname Username, Lastname birthdate, address, etc.
- Include your bank’s details such as account number, Branch name, Bank name, etc.
- Upload your signature and photo there.
- Now, you must pay an amount that is at least RS 500.
- In the near future, you will receive an updated Pran Number.
- Okay, Your job is finished here.
Now, print the Now version and mail it to the address below:
Central Recordkeeping Agency (eNPS) NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
How long does Pran take to activate?
PRAN is generated, printed, and the PRAN card is issued and distributed after 20 weeks after receiving the completed registration form to the CRA Facilitation Centre.
This is what I have discussed in detail regarding Pran Card Activation processes Activate your Pran Card with a simple step-by-step guide.
If you need more help regarding Pran Card activation to activate your Pran Card, please contact the Pran Card activate customer support service at 1800-220-306.
Keep visiting our homepage to activate any card with such quick and easy steps at activationmycard.com.