Westpac Credit Card: If you’re a Westpac Cardholder, and you wish to activate your Westpac Card, then please read our activation Process. We will help you activate your Westpac Card in no time. We make it easy to activate your Westpac Card.
This post will explain how to activate your Westpac card. You can activate your Westpac card at www.westpac.com.
This post will help you activate your Westpac Card. This guide will show you how to activate your card quickly and easily. To get a better idea of how Westpac Card users can activate it, you should read our smart tips.
You will find detailed information on how to activate your card after you have read the smart tips. We also have Westpac Card Activation and Westpac Card Phone Number details.
Activate Westpac Credit Card Online:
Follow these steps to apply for Westpac Credit Card Online.
- Visit the official Westpac website to activate your Westpac Card Online.
- You can also click here westpac.com au/activate, www.westpac.com.au
- You will need to sign in to your Westpac Online Bank account using your Customer ID or Password.
- Navigate to the Menu Bar, select the “SERVICES tab, then select the “Services” option again from the drop-down menu.
- Select the activate card option from the “Card Services” heading.
- In the designated field, enter your 16-Digit Number and Expiry Date.
- Tap on the button below to activate your card. After that, you’ll receive information via E-mail Inbox or Text. This will confirm that your Westpac card has been activated.
(Westpac App) Use Mobile Application to Activate Westpac Credit Card:
- First, you should download the Westpac Mobile Application compatible with your phone.
- After opening the app on your phone, tap the “Sign in to banking” button.
- Next, tap the “Self-Serve” icon at the bottom of the mobile page’s menu bar.
- Tap on the “Activate Card” heading.
- On the next page, enter your 16-Digit Number and Expiry Date in each of the designated fields.
- To complete the process, tap the “Activate” bar under the mobile page.
Activation Westpac credit card by phone number
- This is the best way to activate your Westpac Card. All you need to do to activate your Westpac Card is to follow these steps.
- To activate your Westpac Card, all you have to do to activate it is to dial the customer service number 1-800-267-9378.
- Once you have connected the call, you will need to ask the Card Customer Care representative about Westpac Card.
- After you are done, you will need to give your first and last names, your full address, and your date of birth.
- Next, enter your card information like your card number, your card CVV code, reference number, and card type.
Westpac Contact Details
Westpac Group (Head Office Address):
275 Kent Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Westpac Phone Numbers
Head Office Phone Number (Call: 132 -032 For Within Australia)
Head Office Phone Number (Call): + 61 -(2) -9155 -7700 (For Outside Australia)
Customer Care Centre (Call: 1-300 -651-089 (For within Australia) (24X7)
Customer Care Centre (Call: +61 -(2) 9155 -7700 (For Outside Australia) (24X7)
Call 000 (To Police), 131–444 (Police Assistance Line) for lost or stolen credit cards
Call 1 -300 651 -089 (For within Australia) (24X7)
For Fraudulent Transaction (Call): + 61 -2 -9155 -7700 (For Outside Australia) (24 X 7)
Register Process (Call) 1 to 300 -655 -505 (8 AM-8 PM, 7 Days a Week)
Call 1 to activate your card over the phone (Call: 1) -300 -308-930