Roku TV models are now compatible with the Apple TV channel. You can now access your existing library of movies and show clips, and also find new shows that you can buy, rent, stream, or buy. This article will tell you if your Roku is compatible. It will also help you sign in to the channel, stream content, as well as explain Apple TV +. Activate your apple TV Streaming Channel on activate.apple.com.
Is my Roku device compatible?
Roku streaming devices are not all compatible with Apple TV. To find out if your device is compatible with Apple TV in your country, you must know the model of the device. To access this information, go the Roku’s home screen and select Setting > > More. The following models are compatible with Apple TV.
|Roku Smart Soundbar||9101X|
|Roku Express||3900X and 3930X|
|Roku Express+||3910X and 3931X|
|Roku Streaming Stick||3600X and 3800X|
|Roku Streaming Stick+||3810X,3811X|
|Roku Premiere||3920X and 4620X|
|Roku Premiere+||3921X and 4630X|
|Roku Ultra LT||4662X|
|Roku 2||4205X and 4210X|
|Roku 3||4200X, 4220X|
How do I add the Channel?
These are the steps to add an Apple TV channel on compatible Roku TV or Roku TV.Your Roku remote will prompt you to push the Home buttons.
- Scroll up and down, and then select Streaming Channels. To open the Channel Store, scroll up or downward.
- Select search channels.
- Begin entering Apple TV. The search results you receive will be more specific as you type.
- You can highlight Apple TV by using the directional pad from your Roku remote.
- To see more, press the OK key.
- Select and Add Channel.
Once you have installed the Apple TV Channel, it will appear in your Roku’s list of channels under the Home tab. you can move this channel from another place in the list.
You can add the channel using your Roku account through a web browser. Or, you can use the Roku app to access the Roku mobile site. To learn more, see the detailed article on adding channels for your Roku device.
How do sign in to Apple TV Channel?
Apple ID is necessary to log in to Apple TV. To sign in with an Apple ID you already have, follow the instructions below. Or learn how to create a brand new Apple ID.
- Launch the Apple TV channel.
- Select Settings.
- Select accounts.
- Select Sign Up.
- There are two sign-in options available on your TV.
- You can sign in with your smartphone using Log in on Mobile Device Either navigate to activate.apple.com or scan the QR code. Follow the prompts to sign in.
- Or, you could choose to sign in on this TV. This will allow you to enter your Apple ID via your Roku remote.
- If you don’t already have an Apple ID, click Create an Apple ID. You can either navigate activate.apple.com or scan QR codes that appear. Follow the on-screen instructions for complete signup. When you are done, your account will be signed up automatically.
How do stream movies and TV to Apple TV?
- Select a category and browse all available content
- Select Library if you want to see the content you already have
- Select Search if your search is specific.
- Scroll through all the titles and pick the one you like
- Select To Buy Or To Rent
- For complete purchase, enter your Apple ID password if you are prompted.
- Select Play and start the content.
What is Apple TV + exactly?
Apple TV + will soon are a streaming service. It will be offered on Apple TV and will provide original TV shows as well as movies from all genres. For more details, check out apple.com.
Official link – https://activate.apple.com