- Go to Netflix.com/tv8 and sign in using your login details.
- Choose the profile that you would like to download or stream movies TV shows from. A family could have their profile, each one guided by the 4 number pin.
- Enter the code that was sent to your phone or email in the ‘enter code ‘ field’
- Click ‘Activate’ to sign in with your Netflix account. You can then begin watching TV and movies.
How to Activate Netflix on Apple TV?
Netflix can be used with Apple TV (2nd generation) and later. Here are the steps to access your Netflix accounts to watch Netflix on Apple TV:
To access Netflix on the 2nd Gen Apple TV, navigate to the home screen and choose Netflix in the drop-down menu. Sign in with your login details. If you don’t yet have an account on Netflix goes to the sign-up page on the web or in a browser to register. Return to the Apple TV and enter your email address and password. The device must connect to Netflix with Netflix.com/tv8.
If you’re employing Apple TV (4th generation) or Apple TV 4K (5th and 6th generation) the procedure will be the opposite method. To enable Netflix using Apple TV, you must be on the screen that is home. Once you have done that, you have to visit Your App Store from your home screen.
Look for Netflix and download. After installation, launch the app and sign in using your login credentials from before. If you don’t have one, you can create one if you have yet to sign in.
Setting Up Netflix on Google TV
Google TV is an interface that hosts content from many streaming channels. It is not a gadget but it is software that is available on several devices. If your device is already equipped with Google TV and is not produced during 2012-2014, you can likely connect Netflix with your gadget.
To start your Netflix set up, make sure that you are on the home screen, and follow the steps below:
Sony Google TV users need to hit the ‘Home’ button on their wireless keyboard remote and then select “All apps”. You can access the Netflix app using the buttons on the arrows on your remote. Select the app when you have found it. Click sign in, and then sign in. If you’re not yet able to register an account, create one via the internet and then go back to enter the username and password.
If, but, you’re connected to HI sense Google TV, click the “All Apps button on the remote. Then choose Netflix and then the ‘Member sign-in option. Follow the steps to activate Netflix on the TV.
How to Activate Netflix on Smart TV?
- Start ‘ Google play store onto your Smartphone and type Netflix in the search bar.
- You can install Netflix on your device. Netflix application on the device you are using.
- Start your Netflix application and log in with your account details on Netflix.com/tv8. If you’re not an account holder, create an account.
- It is now time to go through the collection of films and TV shows to find the one you want to enjoy. Or, you can look for a specific one that you are amused by.
Official link – https://www.netflix.com/tv8