A&E, an American streaming service, focuses on documentary, reality, crime, and more. This app features your favorite series and exclusive A&E shows. Watch live TV or watch complete episodes of any chosen series.
It lets you add your favorite videos and movies to the personalized Watch list. Roku is one of many compatible devices for A&E. Roku lets you stream your favorite A&E content to large screens. You can find out more about streaming A&E on Roku in the section below.
Here are some highlights from A&E’s major shows:
- 60 Days
- Leah Remini – Scientology and The Aftermath
- Live PD
- Live PD Police Patrol
- The First 48
- Duck Dynasty
- Avoiding Polygamy
- This Way You Are Born
- Storage Wars
- The Straight Truth About Beyond Scared
How to add A&E on Roku?
Roku Channel Store now offers A&E App. You can follow these steps to add A&E to Roku.
- Connect your Roku to the TV.
- Press the home button of your Roku remote to access the Homepage.
- Choose the Streaming channels option from the menu.
- To search for A&E, hit the Search button.
- Tap the Add Channel button and select the app from the search results.
- After the installation is completed, press the OK key.
Activate A&E TV on Roku using aetv.com/activate
Your TV subscription allows you to activate your A&E via Roku on aetv.com/activate.
- Open the A&E App on your Roku Device.
- Head over to the aetv.com/activate site from another gadget.
- Choose your device and TV service provider then sign in with your login details.
- On the TV screen, you will see the A&E homepage.
- Choose your favorite show and start streaming it on Roku and visit aetv.com/activate to activate.
Alternate methods to watch A&E on Roku
Roku lets you watch A&E along with other streaming services, such as:
- Hulu Live TV
- Sling TV
- AT&T TV Now
A&E TV is available to stream on the Phone and 60+ channels. A&E TV supports cloud DVR, so you can record your favorite shows. It very well may be seen on three gadgets all the while. You can also view on-demand content. Enjoy a 7-day free trial of Philo starting at $20 per Month.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu has Live TV. Enjoy 67+ live TV channels and on-demand content. It offers different channels, including A&E. You can stream the content on two screens with DVR cloud Storage. This app works with Roku as well as many other devices. Hulu Live TV is $55/month.
Sling TV allows you to watch thousands of movies, TV shows, and other live TV channels. You can get a 7-day free trial of Sling TV with the subscription plans.
FuboTV is for live sports and television channels. It works with Roku’s streaming service. A&E is available only on FuboTV. Enjoy streaming thousands of videos with 30 hours of Cloud DVR space. This allows you to record your favorite shows and then watch them later. FuboTV is $55/month and comes with a free 7-day trial.
AT&T TV Now
AT&T TV Now lets you access your favorite TV shows, TV series, and news. AT&T TV Now allows you to access many channels. You can also record 20 hours for your DVR and keep it there for 30 days. AT&T TV Now starts at $65/month.
Official link – https://www.aetv.com/activate