OTC Card Activation: How to Activate OCT Card www.myotccard.com
Otc network card activation: If you are a member of ArchCare Advantage’s HMO Special Needs Plan, You will receive a prepaid Over Counter (OTC) card.
This card can be used to purchase eligible over-the-counter (OTC) medical and health-related items. In 2021 the OTC card’s benefit was a one-time payment of $120 (up to $1,440 annually).
The balance that remains at the close of the month won’t be carri over to the next month. The card can be used to purchase cover products from any retailer that is a participant.
Be aware of the fact that there aren’t all OTC products are covered. The card can only be used on covered items.
OTC items can be purchase for ArchCare Advantage members’ sole use. Check out the list of eligible and non-eligible OTC Items.
A versatile prepaid card called the OTC Network Card enables cardholders to make purchases at numerous pharmacies.
OTC Network Card is a specially design card for its customers that enables cardholders to shop and buy medicals at many drug stores. OTC Network Card is acceptable by the followings stores:
Also Check: nectar.con/activate
So, If you just got your OTC Network Card, activating OTC Network Card is the only way to access the perks of your OTC Network card. It is the first thing to do after receiving your OTC Network card. Activation of your OTC Network card does not take much time.
Requirements For Activating My OTC Card – www.myotccard.com
Your OTC Network Card activation is necessary to get access to your OTC Card. However, to activate your gift OTC Network Card, you need to have the following essentially require documents with you:
- Healthfirst Medicare Plan member ID card number
- 16 or 19 Digits Card Number.
- CVV Code.
- Card expiry date.
- Card details and personal documents
Follow the steps below to activate your OTC Network card through the Online activation method.
Otc Network Card Activation Steps
First step: activate The Card: To activate your credit card, call 1-888-682-2400 to enter your card number and the ArchCare Advantage member ID or visit www.myotccard.com.
Step: 2 Visit a participating retailer
To make use of to use your OTC Card, bring your card along with your OTC item(s) at the check-out at any pharmacy or store that is a participant.
Otc Network Card Activation Participating Stores
You can utilize your OTC card to purchase cover items at local stores that are participating, for example:
- Duane Reade
- Rite Aid
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
Different pharmacies and stores are also part of the network. If you’re an ArchCare Advantage HMO Special Needs Plan member, visit www.myotccard.com or dial 1-888-682-2400 to locate the participating stores.
Pay at The Front Of The Store
Make sure you have the items you are eligible for and walk to the front of the checkout areas.Swipe your card after checking out.
The amount your spend is deducte from your monthly account balance. Anything eligible for reimbursement up to $120 per month is paid for. Any balance remaining at the end of the month will be gone and cannot carry through to the next month.
Otc network card check your balance
You can verify the balance of your OTC card at any time using:
- Call 1-888-682-2400. Then, you will have the OTC account number.
- You can do this by visiting www.otcmember.com. You’ll be ask to fill in your OTC credit card’s number
- or by Member Services on the site.
Otc Network Card Eligible and Non-Eligible items
- You can make use of OTC cards to buy the following products: ELIGIBLE ITEMS
- These are a few examples of items that are not cover under your OTC cards: Non-CLAIBIBLE ITEMS
Replacing Your Otc Card
To report a stolen or lost card, contact Member Services
7-10 days for replacement. When you have receive your brand new OTC card, you can activate your card by dialling 1-888-682-2400.
Enter the Card Number and your ArchCare Advantage member ID when ask. Also, you can activate your OTC card on www.myotccard.com.
How to Activate OCT Card @ www.myotccard.com? Steps
- Visit the official site of OTC Card Activation at www.otcnetwork.com/member.
- Change the language on your preference to Start your OTC Card Activation.
- Enter 16 or 19 Digits Card Number from your card and click on “Go”.
- Next, Enter your PIN Number and click on “Continue”.
- Sooner, you will get an OTP on your register phone number. Verify the OTP and insert your CVV Code.
- Then, click on“Continue” to activate your OTC Network card through the Online activation method.
- Ok, your OTC Network Card is activate via online procedure. Start enjoying its benefits.
How to Activate OTC Card Through Phone Number?
- Dial the OTC Network Card Activation number 1-888-682-2400.
- Once you get connect, select a suitable language for your conversion and ask for OTC Network Card Activation.
- Now, Comply with the commands ordere via the instruction to complete your OTC Network Card Activation via Phone Number.
- Share your details and OTC Network Card Details.
- Once you’ve share all the information, your OTC card will be activate. You can access this card within a couple of minutes.
- Congrats, You can enjoy shopping with the OTC Card, lol!
OTC Network Card APP Download
The OTC Network Mobile App is now available to all device and can be used to
- Check your card balance
- Choose a participating retailer
- Discover item eligibility by the scan of a barcode
Features of the OTC Account
This is an excellent option for making payments that can be customize. Additionally, users can benefit from immediate discounts and rewards.There’s also a lot of goods.
The products available are medication, package goods and healthy food items. When you join, you’ll receive instant discounts through membership cards.Register accounts can also send gifts.
About the OTC Network Card (Overview)
OTC Customer Service Number / Address
- To report a lost or stolen card, Member Services: 1‑800‑373‑3177 (TTY/TDD: 1‑800‑662‑1220),.
OTC Paper Claim Form
- ArchCare Advantage,
33 Irving Place, 11th Floor’
New York, NY 10003.
Attn: Member Services, OTC Card Claims.
Activate My OTC Network Card Tips
- Never share your password, pin, username through SMS, Email, etc.
- Make sure you never share your password, pin, username with anyone.
- Don’t forget to sign the back of your card before using it.
- Never share your password, pin, username on unknown phone calls.
Please keep visiting our homepage to activate any card with quick and easy steps at
I am sure you have complete the OTC Network Card Activation process to Activate My OTC Network Card Online with ease. If you are stuck at any issue, call Card Services at 1-888-682-2400, 24/7, or visit www.otcnetwork.com/member.
How do I activate my OTC card?
Do I have to activate my OTC card?
It is necessary to be able to activate your OTC card first. You can contact OTC Card Services at 1-888-682-2400 (24 all hours, seven every day of the week) or visit OTC Network.
OTC Network website (by clicking on this link, you’ll quit this page and go to the Fidelis Care website). You must supply The OTC card number that is print across the back of your card.
How do I use my OTC card online?
If you purchase online, make sure you enter the OTC Plus credit card’s 19-digit code. OTC products are cover by the plan’s list of eligible items and the plan’s network of participating providers of online and retail suppliers.
Does OTC card expire?
The remaining balance on your credit card in the final quarter of the year will be deplete. It will not transfer to the next quarter. The new feature for 2022 is earning rewards for doing fitness-relate activities. You can now get rewards from your OTC Plus Card by spending time on your well-being.
Will my OTC card reload?
Each calendar quarter, your OTC card is fill by each quarter’s OTC amount for the plan you have. Your balance is not carried over. Try to use the full amount by the close of each quarter. Don’t toss your card away as it will be recharge when your next quarter.
Can I buy shampoo with my OTC card?
Q. Here are ten items you didn’t realize you could purchase using your OTC card with no hassle. OTC cardholders can purchase these items. Laundry detergent. Shampoo.